Adams® Disclosure and Consent to Secure Consumer Report, 1-Use Interactive Digital Legal Form
Employers may use this interactive form to comply with The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) consent requirement when obtaining an employee’s Consumer Credit Report for consideration in the hire, promotion, reassignment or retention process.
Available in increments of 1
- Interactive form obtains an employee's consent to request a Consumer Credit Report used for hiring and employment considerations
- Provides a signature line for the employee's express written consent
- Certifies employee has received disclosure statement and the FCRA notice "A Summary of Your Rights Under The Fair Credit Reporting Act"
- Attorney-reviewed form valid for general use in every state; review your state's applicable laws governing consumer reports
- Click the secure link in your account to begin the interactive Q&A that creates your legal form
- Responses auto save as you work; return any time to complete your secure form at topslegalforms.com/docs
- Online Guidance Notes offer additional information on signing, filing, and executing your documents
- Download to save and print your customized PDF file
|Purchasing Quantity||1 form|
Write Your Own Review