Articles of Incorporation (Profit) - WA
Incorporate your business to protect your personal assets and attract outside investors. File your own Articles of Incorporation and save hundreds of dollars over commercial filing services. Detailed instructions included. If you are a resident of the state where you do business, you can be your own registered agent and save on registration fees. State filing fees are extra and are paid by you directly to the state. Use this form to create either a "C" corporation or an "S" corporation. IRS "S" corporation filing not included.
Available in increments of 1
- Easy-to-follow questionnaire.
- After completing your on-line questionnaire, document is instantly available.
- Download completed forms after online assembly.
- Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Safari 6.0 and earlier | Android Standard Browser
- Print as many copies as you need
- Step-by-step instructions included with your assembled form, help you to file or execute your documents correctly
- Legal forms created by attorneys.
- This website provides legal forms only. We do not provide legal advice. Proper filing and service of documents and payment of related notary, court and filing fees are your responsibility. The legal documents offered from the web site are intended to be u
|Purchasing Quantity||1 form|
Write Your Own Review